The course has been introduced in 2007, however it is reviewed and updated every year to reflect the latest capabilities of Enterprise Architect and the changes in the technology landscape. It provides consistent and integrated set of skills, patterns and techniques that enable competent and cost-effective Solution Architecture.
While the course was designed with Solution Architect in mind, we also recommend it to System Analysts, as well as technically-minded Enterprise Architects & Business Analysis. Advance Developers would also benefit from it.
The course covers
- Sparx Enterprise Architect features and principles;
- Understanding audience-focused modelling with multiple levels of abstraction;
- Overall process of Solution Architecture;
- Producing Solution Architecture Overview;
- Producing detailed Solution Architecture specifications;
- Modelling Information & Data Structures as required by Solution Architecture;
- Implementing Traceability with Enterprise Architect;
- Presenting & delivering models in workshops, in documents or via Intraweb;
- Understanding Business Analysis and Business Process Analysts contribution;
- Understanding Enterprise Architect support for teamwork.
The course is delivered by highly experience Modeller & Architect, so all questions about your projects are welcomed. We are trying to use the participants’ problems for exercises, however occasionally not everyone’s projects are addressed – please contact us in advance if that is critical that we use your project as an example.
The participants are expected to bring their own laptops. If you don’t have a laptop, we will provide a laptop sourced from a local technology rental agency at cost.
Cost: $2,200/person + GST
We reserve the right to change dates or cancel the course. When we cancel a course, full refund is given. When we re-schedule a course, we offer an option of full refund. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refund if you change your mind.