The course is designed to enable the use of experienced Business Analysts and familiar Business Analysis techniques in Data-focused projects. It also delivers “User-level” understanding of Business Intelligence, Data Science, Big Data, Data Lakes, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. It enables integration of the Data and Transaction dimensions of an enterprise.
The course is recommended to Business Analysts, as well as to non-technical team members of the Data-oriented projects.
The course covers:
- Introduction: the rise of Data
- Understanding Data Technologies from Enterprise Perspective.
- Data Technologies Patterns
- Understanding Enterprise Architect software
- Class Modelling for Context and Metadata
- Applying Agile Methods – Capturing Epics and User Stories
- Understanding Business Use Cases and Use Cases
- Using Process Modelling in Data-centred Projects
- Implementing Traceability
- Producing reports and Web Publishing
- Overview of Semantic Technologies and Ontology Modelling
Canberra, 24-27 October 2017. $3000/person + GST
Participants are expected to BYO laptops. Alternatively, laptop hire will be arranged at cost.