The course is designed for Architects approaching or evaluating fundamental transformation of the enterprise on the basis of modern digital delivery and Big Data. It enables rethinking the enterprise from data-centric perspective. Do not wait for others to disrupt your industry – use your expertise and existing market share to be the first in.
The course uses Sparx Enterprise Architect software, however
The course is recommended to Enterprise Architects, Business Architects and Business Analysts.
The course covers:
- Introduction: Enterprise Transformation, Design Thinking and Enterprise Architecture
- Understanding Data Technologies from Enterprise Perspective.
- Understanding Enterprise Architect software
- What makes effective Business Architecture
- Business Motivation Modelling for Data-Centric Transformation
- Data Technologies Patterns
- Class Modelling for Context and Metadata
- Applying Agile Methods – Capturing Epics and User Stories
- Understanding Business Use Cases and Use Cases
- Using Process Modelling in Data-centred Projects
- Implementing Traceability
- Producing reports and Web Publishing
- Overview of Semantic Technologies and Ontology Modelling
Canberra, 31 October – 3 November 2017. $3600/person + GST
Participants are expected to BYO laptops. Alternatively, laptop hire will be arranged at cost.