Information is naturally connected. For example, when a case officer makes a decision on an application, we assume there is information associated with the case officer, the applicants, the type of application, the person who defined that type of applications, etc. Data in the Enterprise information systems, on the other hand, are not naturally connected. While most enterprises integrate data in Enterprise Data Warehouses or through “single customer view” projects, those solutions integrate some of the data for specific purposes, and do not allow free navigation through all available data.
The course enables Enterprise IT to undertake gradual and Agile integration of all data silos using Semantic Graph technology.
The full course takes 5 days and covers all areas required to undertake such project by themselves or with minimal consulting:
- Understanding Semantic Metadata and Resource Description Framework
- Understanding Property Graph
- Understanding Graph Analytics
- Creating RDF (Graph) Data
- Querying Semantic Graph with Sparql
- Understanding role and structure of OWL Ontologies
- Ontology Modelling with Protege
- Converting Data to Graph form
- Linking Data into Graph
- Probabilistic Data Linking
- Integrating Documents into Knowledge Graph
When delivered on site, the training is customised for specific Enterprise. We welcome mixed team, consisting of hands-on IT and Data professionals, as well as Business Architects, Project/Product owners etc. We recommend to train no more 20 people at a time, with no more than 10 practitioners. It is expected that practitioners attend all modules, while the hands-off participants will skip more technical modules, then re-join the hands-on cohort for the final projects.
Please contact us for more details.