Meta-Meta Model is a series of Class Diagrams that define all and every modelling Element and link that can be included in the model, as well as Documents & Reports.
A quick review of the Meta-Meta Model should advise a Modeller on:
- The Elements that should be included into a given Model
- The detailed Description for each Element
- Links that can come to or from the Element
- More details about the meanings of the Links
- Other relationships with other Elements, other via Classifier or Tagged Values
- Tagged Values that should or can be applied to Elements