We developed the range of courses for people who have to capture the most fundamental of the Enterprise IT. By utilising Enterprise Architect, they can practice effective, agile modeling, while utilising the framework of choice.
Business Abstraction developed a range of courses that enable Platform-Independent Service-Oriented Architecture. Perhaps the most often quoted rule is “not to buy your SOA from your preferred supplier”. That is hard to avoid when SOA is equalled with a implementing a platform. Business Abstraction provides truly vendor-independent SOA definition path based on discovering Services through modelling with a platform-neutral modelling software.
Our BPMN2 training is very practical and focuses on achieving real results in large-scale Business Processes undertakings.
Information Architecture with Enterprise Architect (3 days)
AudienceThe course is designed for Information Architects, Data Modelles, as well Business Analysts in Data-intensive projects.
ContentThe course covers:
- Understanding the process and nature of modern Information Modelling withing Enterprise Architecture and IT;
- Understanding Sparx Enterprise Architect software.
- Class Modelling with Enterprise Architect
- Data Modelling with Enterprise Architect
- Implementing Traceability and Modelling for Agile
- Establishing shared Enterprise Architect model for collaboration
- Handlibng scale - model structure, search, and views.
- Version Control with Enterprise Architect
- Improving presentation of Enterprise Architect Diagrams - adding PowerPointing to modelling.
Detailed Enterprise Architecture with Sparx Enterprise Architect (4 days)
Transition to Microservices with Sparx Enterprise Architect
Enterprise Working Game
Software-Enabled Innovation (2 days)
Common Information Modelling with Sparx EA (1 day)
Conceptual definition of Services requires a Class Model executed at the same level of abstraction. The course is teaching effective class modellign that can be presented to the stakeholders and executed enterprise-wide.
Advanced Modelling with Sparx Enterprise Architect (3 days)
The master class of Business Abstraction Training provides the capability to deliver and manage EA-based UML modelling framework within a large project or an enterprise. It is designed to elevate an experienced IT professional to the position of an enterprise UML/EA guru, involving in optimising every element of Enterprise Solution Development towards higher productivity, clarity and Business-IT alignment.