The course is customised for modern Information Archtiects who capture Conceptual adn Functional-level Information/Data Models for large public and private enterprises.
The course is designed for Information Architects, Data Modelles, as well Business Analysts in Data-intensive projects.
The course covers:
- Understanding the process and nature of modern Information Modelling withing Enterprise Architecture and IT;
- Understanding Sparx Enterprise Architect software.
- Class Modelling with Enterprise Architect
- Data Modelling with Enterprise Architect
- Implementing Traceability and Modelling for Agile
- Establishing shared Enterprise Architect model for collaboration
- Handlibng scale – model structure, search, and views.
- Version Control with Enterprise Architect
- Improving presentation of Enterprise Architect Diagrams – adding PowerPointing to modelling.
Participants are expected to BYO laptops. Alternatively, laptop hire can be arranged by at cost
Cost: $2,400/person + GST
Canberra: October 2017 (venue and exact dates TBC)