The course is a masterclass in Enterprise-level UML & BPMN modelling. It enables Business Architects to specify fundamentals of the Business Strategy & Operation in the form that can be both presented to executive reviewers and that can be traced to by Business Process Modellers, other Architects and Business Analysts.
The course is designed for Business Architects, as well as for Business Analysts, Business Process Analysts and Enterprise/Domain/Solution Architects intending to move to Business Architecture.
- Understanding Enterprise-Level abstraction & Model-Driven approaches
- Understanding Sparx Enterprise Architect (software used for the course)
- Modelling Business Context
- Modelling Business Motivation
- Producing Business Capability Models
- Modelling Business Structure
- Practical abstraction – how to be abstract yet precise
- Motivation & Methods of Service-orientated of Enterprise – practical workshop
- Modelling Business Information
- Modelling Business Components
- Business Process Modelling with respect to Business Components
- Achieving effective presentation with modelling software
- Producing Intranet-based specifications from Models
Every training day contains approximately 50% of closely supervised individual work, modelling workshops and presentations.
28-30 January 2013, Sydney, Australia
Please contact us to register your interest or request further information.