This course covers a simplified process where detailed Use Cases are identified from Business Requirements by modelling Solution Architecture, Business Processes, and then mostly deriving Use Cases. The outcome provides Developers and Testers with Work Items that then are managed in Team Foundation Server.
This process offers an easier introduction of Visual Modelling to teams working with less complex projects. Due to the hybrid nature of the process, the Modelling can be done by Business Analysts with good understanding of involved applications or by Solution Architects and advanced Developers with good understanding of the Business.
The course includes:
- Understanding of Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Introduction to Model-Driven Development and Traceability
- Overview of the Modelling Process
- Introduction to Requirements and Business Use Case Modelling
- Modelling Solution Architecture
- Business Process Modelling
- Use Case Modelling
- Deriving Work Items.