Use Case-driven approach is the Best Practice in Object-Oriented and Component design. It facilitates reuse, offers inherent traceability,and allows developers to satisfy demands for productivity increase and detailed specifications at the same time.
The course is recommended to Object Designers, Developers and System Analysts.
After the workshop, the delegates will be able to:
- Understanding Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Reading Requirements presented in Use Cases;
- Improving presentation of Enterprise Architect Diagrams
- Running and participating in Design Workshops
- Producing low-level Design using Class Diagrams
- Producing Component Design in UML
- Generating documents from Enterprise Architect
Every training day contains approximately 50% of closely supervised individual work, modelling workshops and presentations.