Use Case modelling is the industry standard for requirements specification, however incorrect use of the technology often leads to project failures. The course provides reliable and consistent approach and practical skills that together enable Business Analysts to produce readable and effective Use Case models.
The course is designed for Business Analysts and System Analysts.
- Understanding Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Business Use Case Modelling
- Use Case Modelling
- Working with Requirements
- Improving presentation of Enterprise Architect Diagrams
- Generating Documents from Enterprise Architect
Every training day contains approximately 50% of closely supervised individual work, modelling workshops and presentations. We use Sparx Enterprise Architect that we see as the best software for this type of modelling.