The course provides consistent and integrated set of skills, patterns and techniques that enable comprehensive application of Visual Modelling to development of Web applications. The course is recommended for both Internet and Intranet-oriented development teams.
We recommend training the whole project team including Business Analysts, Information Architects, Software Architects/Designers and Developers.
The training and accompanying materials deliver:
- Confidence in using core and advanced features of Sparx Enterprise Architect;
- Capability to conduct Business Modelling, Business Process Modelling and Business Requirements Modelling in Sparx EA;
- Ability to define high-level Integrated solution that identifies the scope and key elements of the project/program;
- Ability to facilitate Business Requirements Modelling workshops that involve Stakeholders and Domain Experts;
- Ability to combine User Perspective Modelling for Information Architecture and Usability Design with Requirements and Design activities.
- Ability to model Site Maps, WireFrames, Conceptual Models, User Personas and Scenarios, User Flows, Task Analysis, Process Maps in Sparx Enterprise Architect;
- Ability to define Component structure, and produce low-level design of individual components;
- Ability to maintain full traceability from requirements to design;
The course is using Enterprise Architect, a flexible, complete and powerful UML modelling tool for the Windows platform. EA provides the competitive edge for system development, project management and business analysis.