It is known that traditional modelling tools training that delivers generic knowledge to broadly identified groups of IT professionals produces two types of problems:
- Generic training is expensive, as it often delivers knowledge to people that don’t need it.
- Generic training is not specific enough. It is not uncommon for a team to spend weeks discussing how to apply the skills they learned to their particular situations.
Training Plan addresses that issue by identifying:
- The groups of trainees, by disciplines and the level of required expertise;
- The training courses to be delivered to each group;
- The content of each course, expected skills and knowledge;
- The practical exercises that will go to each course.