The course delivers the capability to define Services conceptually, without committing to a specific platform, thus enabling true business & IT agility. The modelling technique analyses the Enterprise (as defined by TOGAF, the organisation as engaging or engaged by other parties) as built from self-contained Business Services, then develops a blue print for SOA implementation.
The course is recommended to:
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Solution Architects
- Business Strategy Specialists
- Business Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Introduction to Conceptual Service Modelling;
- Modelling Business Context.
- Overview of Capability & Motivation Modelling
- Modelling Business Components and Business Interfaces
- Service-compliant Business Process Modelling
- Traceability and Navigation for Business ?Component Modelling;
- Generating Interface Specificatons
- Overview Service Design as the nex step.
Please contact us to register your interest or request further information.