The course focuses on the process modelling core of BPMN 2 that is commonly used by the Modellers. The trainees learn how to record processes using the notation, and go through practical examples based.
The course is designed for Business Analysts and Business Process Analysts who may have some BPMN knowledge or Sparx Enterprise Architect knowledge, or are novices in both. The course includes:
- Introduction to BPMN Modelling;
- Introduction to Sparx Enterprise Architect;
- Modelling process flow in BPMN;
- Mastering flow controls and events;
- Improving presentation of Enterprise Architect BPMN Diagrams.
The course includes 4 detailed practical exercises designed to provide good practical skills.
The course can be scheduled as:
- a 2-day course that includes introduction to Sparx Enterprise Architect, with no pre-requisites.
- a 1-day course that requires prior attending a 1-day introduction.