The course is focused on capturing high-level, Computation-Independent Requirements for a project using Business Use Cases and Requirement Statements. The effort results in producing a Business Requirements Document.
Participants are expected to attend the introductory course to understand basic functioning of the software.
The course covers:
- Business Use Case Modelling
- Capturing Requirements Statements with Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Understanding Business Rules
- Traceability in Enterprise Architect.
- Using and modifying Business Requirements Specification template.
The course can be scheduled as a 1-day with our introductory course as a prerequisite, or as a comprehensive 2-day course with no prerequisites.