The course delivers advanced knowledge in conducting Business Analysis using Sparx Enterprise Architect software. It concentrates on practical aspects of using Sparx EA within enterprise environment, working within complex enterprise models, modelling for various project arrangements, as well as communication with business and domain experts using the models. The course delivers capability to reduce Analysis effort dramatically by introducing traceable Models and Modelling Workshops, and to lead the specification of business-aligned solution
The course is equally suitable for experienced Business Analysts and for people who want to apply for their first Business Analysis job.
The course provides complete set of skills and knowledge required for Analysis tasks:
- Understanding Model-Driven Business Analysis
- Using Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Modelling Business Structure & Context
- Use Case Modelling with Enterprise Architect
- Class Modelling with Enterprise Architect
- Working with Requirements
- Improving presentation of Enterprise Architect Diagrams
- Modelling for consistency & navigation
- Models traceability and verification
- Using Enterprise Architect to produce specification documents
- Conducting Requirements Modelling Workshops using Enterprise Architect
The course is using on Enterprise Architect Modelling software. EA is a flexible, complete and powerful modelling tool for the Windows platform. EA provides the competitive edge for system development, project management and business analysis.
Every training day contains approximately 50% of closely supervised individual work, modelling workshops and presentations.
Coming public training
Sydney 3-5 March 2014. Price: $2550+GST per person. Exact location TBA
Please advice if you need a hire laptop – they will be provided at cost.
There may be two places available for 50% of regular rate for self-funded job seekers, strictly at our discretion. If interested, please provide your details. The preference will given to people who actively promote our training.
Places are limited, please contact us to reserve your place.