The weekend BPMN 2 course provides practical Process Modelling skills as well as good introduction to higher-level BPMN2 features. It is designed to enable a Business Analyst to conduct independent Business Process Modelling.
- Introduction to Sparx Enterprise Architect;
- Introduction to Business Process Modelling;
- BPMN2 Activities
- Modelling flow with BPMN 2
- Modelling Public Processes with BPMN2: Lanes and Pools
- Defining tasks for homework
Homework: participants are expected to produce at least 2 models using evaluation copies of Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Review and presentations of homework
- BPMN 2 Events
- Modelling sub-processes and mounted events
- Improving presentation of Enterprise Architect Diagrams
- Introduction to BPMN 2 Conversation and Choreography Modelling
- Getting comfortable with BPMN: workshop on discussing BPMN
Sydney: 23-24 August 2014. please contact for latest timetable for other locations.
Location: TBA. You are expected to have your own laptop – or hire laptop will be provided at cost
Price: $900 + GST
Contact us to secure your place.
(please note the price above represents 55% discount offer for jobseekers and other individuals, and may not be available to companies training their staff)