In the current economy, paying your Consultants to learn Sparx Enterprise Architect, and paying for the mistakes they will made out of inexperience, is a luxury few can afford. Business Abstraction, a Sparx Enterprise Architect consultancy since 2004 with strong contacts with Sparx Systems, has sufficient experience to resolve the issues that impact your productivity or initiate your modelling process in days rather than months. Our expertise covers the Enterprise Architect itself, modelling methodologies and model-driven solution development.
We provided services to and trained Enterprise and Solution Architects, Business Analysts and other professionals in:
- Three out of Australia’s four AA-rated banks.
- Federal & State Government Agencies.
- Branches of major international companies in Mining, Energy, Manufacture, Retail and other industries.
It is a common knowledge that hiring more experienced Consultants saves money. Our Global Services is a revolutionary offer that takes it further by offering clearly defined deliverables and fixed pricing. Our prices are highly competitive because with our volume of work, most often we are providing solutions that worked for our other customers.
- Reviews & Recommendations
- Detailed Process Definitions
- Document and website generation Templates
- Scripts & Add-ins
- Training materials
- We also can help you with your modelling, improve the models you have, or provide you with models on the basis of your specifications in other formats.
Australia has very strict IP Laws which are well enforced. Over the years, many large enterprises and Government Agencies trusted us their plans. Your competitors will never find anything about you from Business Abstraction.
We deliver the services using:
- Skype Video, as well as high-end video-conference facilities, for face-to face communication
- GoToMeeting, and other desktop-sharing tools for “holding one’s hand” mentoring
- Remote Desktop and Citrix for accessing customer’s environment
- Sharing models via replication & Dropbox, as well as cooperative development via cloud-hosted SVN.
Advanced Document Generation
Advanced HTML generation
Business Abstraction invested significant effort into developing alternative HTML generator to enable better integration with enterprise email. issue tracking systems and other solutions, as well as to offer richer, more informative content.
Document Generation from Enterprise Architect
Collaboration Implementation Assessment
Enterprise Architect Implementation Review
Even a modest installation of Sparx Enterprise Architect affect tens of people who together are cost their employer paid tens of thousands of $$ (or equivalent in other currencies) per day. These people often possess unique knowledge and skills that are critical to the enterprise, yet in many cases these people waste their time with suboptimal environment, or the results of their effort are under-used. Business Abstraction uses the proven methodology that enables us to identify the needs in relation to Enterprise Architect, and the opportunities to reduce effort and to improve the benefits from the modelling effort. We also often identify mistakes and quick fixes that can deliver significant improvements instantly.
Inital Needs Review
SOA Business Modelling
Sparx Enterprise Architect for SOA
Sparx Enterprise Architect is a magnificently flexible tool that allows an experienced modeller to model practically anything, in a way this particular modeller finds appropriate. The same flexibility can confuse IT professionals less experienced in Visual Modelling and SOA. Business Abstraction can adapt provide very specific guidelines and additional functionality to use Enterprise Architect for defining and implementing SOA.