OMG Business Motivation Modelling provides an effective way to capture the expectations and decisions of C-level executives, as well as the key constrains and regulations. Conducting BMM is perhaps the toughest test for a Modeller: to be successful, Business Motivation Model should be partially owned by high-level executives of the enterprise, the category of people that are usually very far from visual modelling. However, when implemented correctly, Business Motivation Modelling can:
- Establish effective communication with enterprise decision-makers;
- Deliver and validate Business-IT alignment;
- Enables highly effective project prioritization, justification and progress assessment;
- Provide a platform for justifying, choosing and guiding SOA implementation;
- Gain sponsorship for a major transformation undertaking;
- Add strategic angle to Business Analysis activities.
The course is recommended to:
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects Solution Architects
- Business Strategy Specialists
- Business Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Introduction to Business Motivation Modelling, and its place in Strategic Planning, Architecture and Solution Development;
- Sparx Enterprise Architect Software; Using Sparx Enterprise Architect for Business Motivation Modelling;
- Modelling Business Context – identifying the key internal and external parts of the overall environment
- Capturing and Clarifying Strategic Vision and Mission; Working with Ends and Means to achieve clarity of presentation;
- Identifying and assessing Influences; Conducting SWOT analysis against Ends and Means;
- Delivering outcome from Business Motivation Model: Business Process Impact, Business Rules and Business Policies;
- Translating Business Motivation Model into project business case; Using BMM to justify and drive SOA implementation.
Please contact us to register your interest or request further information.