Our hugely popular course changes the way people do Business Analysis. When equipped with this course and low-cost software, Business Analysts produce specifications as models, verify them, present to others if applicable, and then generate specifications models. That approach improves productivity and makes introducing changes a breeze.
The course outline contains a lot of material that will require investing a couple of week and more than $10,000 if taken as separate courses. We achieve that much by focusing on specific task at hand.
The course includes:
- Introduction and process overview – learn what to expect from the course
- Modelling Business Context – first and often forgotten step that gives foundation the everything else
- Capturing and Managing Requirements – self-explanatory
- Modelling Business Use Cases – if this is done well, everything else is easy
- Information Modelling – saves a lot of pain later when data should be modeled.
- Understanding Solution Architecture - as a BA you do not produce it, however you should be able to read it
- Business Process Modeling with BPMN 2
- Use Case Modelling – when we defined Use Cases and applied Requirements to them, we are ready for Agile.
The course covers higher-level Business Analysis ending with production of Use Cases. This level of Business Analysis is perfect for Agile development or package customization. If on another hand you need to provide very detailed specifications, especially to an external party, we recommend taking the follow-up course that focuses on producing very detailed specifications.
The course is equally suitable for experienced Business Analysts and for people who want to apply for their first Business Analysis job.
The course is run 10am-4pm pm on 2 separate days, with up to full week between training days. If you chose to attend a course in different timezone, please make sure the time is suitable for you.
US West Coast: 21 February + 28 February
EU: 14 March +21 March
US East Coast: 4 April + 11 April